More Recent Comments

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Science blogger Bora Zivkovic

 
The Nature interview with Bora Zivkovic is out [here]. I want to take this opportunity to thank Bora and everyone else for organizing the 2007 North Carolina Science Blogging Conference. It was lots of fun, I'm looking forward to next year already.

Here's a photo that Bora took of me and my daughter Jane at dinner on Friday night (January 19th). That's Cathy Davies (The Lab Cat) on my right. Bora tells me [here] that we were right under the John Edwards campaign headquarters. I wish I known, I would have popped up to say "hello."

1 comment :

Bora Zivkovic said...

It was great meeting you and Jane (say Hi to her). The HQ is still pretty empty this early in the process, but when you come next year I'll take you upstairs - promise.